Discrimination Essay: Writing Guide For Newbies
So, you have decided to write a discrimination essay. Congratulations! These academic papers can be very interesting and can get you very good grades. However, they are also quite difficult to write for most students. When you start, you may not know where to start or even what topic to choose. You don’t have an outline for your discrimination essay and writing it may seem like an impossible task.
The good news is that we are here to help. In this blog post, we will show you how to write an essay about discrimination. We will show you the most common types of essays and even give you some great topics. Of course, you don’t have to pay anything for this. Read on!
Discrimination Essay Types
Before you start writing the essay on discrimination, you need to be aware that there are some major types of essays you can write. You are free to choose the one you like, but make sure you know enough about the topic to write an interesting and well-researched paper. Here are the major type of discrimination essays you can write:
- Gender Discrimination Essay. It’s pretty clear what this discrimination essay is all about. You’ve surely heard a lot about gender discrimination. Of course, you are not required to write about gender discrimination in the US or the UK, unless your professor specifically asks you to do so. You are free to write about discrimination in any country in most cases. Also, you should be allowed to write an LGBT discrimination essay or a transgender discrimination essay, if you wish.
- Essay on Racism and Discrimination. Writing an essay on racial discrimination is not overly complicated, especially since you can find a ton of resources online. This is why it is important to pick a very interesting topic and be very careful how you write the paper. When writing a racism and discrimination essay, it’s very easy to offend a part of your audience. The race discrimination essay should be objective and all your statements should be supported by authoritative resources (properly cited and referenced!).
- Discrimination in the Workplace Essay. You’ve surely heard about discrimination at the workplace. The Internet is full of stories about this. In addition, there are plenty of studies that analyze the phenomenon of discrimination at the workplace. You should be able to find some ideas to write about fairly quickly. Or you can just use one of the topics we provided below.
- Other Discrimination Essay Ideas. You can, of course, write an essay on other types of discrimination. For instance, an age discrimination essay or a religious discrimination essay can get you a very good grade. You can even combine two of the common types of essay above and write an awesome racial discrimination in the workplace essay. It’s not easy, but you can get some quick help from our experienced writers and editors.
Some Easy, Yet Interesting Discrimination Essay Topics
Whether you’re writing a prejudice and discrimination essay or an academic paper about any other discrimination type, it’s very important to get access to good topics. In most cases, creating a topic by yourself can be very time-consuming. However, don’t jump on the first website you find on Google and pick a topic you find there. Most of your classmates will probably do the same thing. You need to find some original topics that nobody thought about. Here are some examples you can use right now (for more topics, just get in touch with us and our writers will gladly help):
- Case study: discriminating the people of color
- Analyzing a case of sexual harassment at the workplace
- Hate crimes in the LGBT community
- Are Asian Americans discriminated in college?
- Laws against discrimination
- Are pregnant women discriminated?
- Gender discrimination at the workplace
- Fighting discrimination at the workplace
- Discrimination faced by transgender people
- Muslims and religious discrimination
- Women and political discrimination
- Discrimination at Wal-Mart
- Discussing employment discrimination
How to Write an Essay on Discrimination?
You probably want to learn how to write an essay about discrimination. We realize that this is not an easy thing to do, especially if it’s your first such essay. Fortunately, we have put together a list of the steps you should take to write the best discrimination essay possible. Here is exactly what you need to do:
- The first thing you should do is read some excellent discrimination essay examples. These will help you understand exactly what you need to do and how the paper should look like. Also, you can get some ideas about the best structure to use.
- Next, find at least three discrimination essay topics. Make sure they are original and very interesting. You should find topics that none of your classmates through about. Out of the three topics, you will need to pick the best one. Remember that the topic should be narrow and that you need to be able to find plenty of information about it online or offline.
- Start the essay. We will use the five paragraph essay structure, which means you will start by writing the discrimination essay introduction. You can also use a three-paragraph essay guide. The intro should contain your thesis statement (the thing your paper is all about). A bit of background info, a funny anecdote, and a catchy thesis statement are enough for the introduction.
- Write three body paragraphs. Each paragraph will explain a specific thing related to the topic. It’s best to include the statement at the beginning of the paragraph and then use the rest of the paragraph to support it. Yes, you can write a discrimination in education essay and use these 3 topics to provide some examples you saw around you.
- Write the discrimination essay conclusion. This is not very difficult to do, fortunately. You will have to restate the thesis, summarize all the information in your essay, and wrap everything up with a great call to action. Why is your writing important? Why should people care? Don’t be afraid to state the truth, even if it’s not pleasant!
- Edit and proofread your discrimination essay. Remember, your paper should be perfect if you are aiming for an A+ or an A.
Need Help Writing the Discrimination Essay?
Writing an essay on discrimination can be tough. We know. This is why we recommend our readers to get the help they need as fast as possible. If you need to write a complex essay on gender discrimination, essay about race discrimination, or essay about racial discrimination, you should get in touch with our professional academic writers.
They can help you with anything you can imagine. For example, our amazing team of experts can provide you with a list of awesome topics. They can help you with a discrimination essay outline or with some resources and materials. Of course, we have editors and proofreaders on staff who can help you polish your academic paper.
What makes us different from all other academic writing companies on the Internet is our ability to write an exceptional essay on any subject and topic you can imagine. Our writers and editors hold degrees in various fields, so you will be working closely with genuine experts. We’re ready to help you right now (our customer support department is online 24/7).