All You Need To Know About An Albert Einstein Essay
An essay on Albert Einstein is not a popular one, unlike others. Its focus on one person, Albert Einstein, makes it all the more complex. You will have to thoroughly dig into Albert’s different aspects to score a mark in this essay.
Nonetheless, we offer you a way out by providing the essential components of this paper. Our pros have extensively studied Albert’s life, and you can trust their professional advice when it comes to this assignment.
What Is An Essay About Albert Einstein?
Albert Einstein was a great physicist and political activist of the 20th century. On top of that, he was also a humanitarian figure who played a significant role in shaping today’s philosophy world. Therefore, a long or short essay on Albert Einstein will touch on any aspect of this German mathematician and physicist’s life.
You can already see how interesting an Albert Einstein biography essay would be if you were to write one right away. Here is a must-read for everyone before we proceed any further:
Albert Einstein Essay Outline
Such a paper will analyze Einstein’s personality and show your understanding of his life in general. Therefore, you will need to incorporate your ideas to conclude how Einstein’s personality was formed from several factors. These may include:
- His experience,
- Education and
For you to make the best out of this paper:
- Carefully read your lecturer’s directions for the essay.
- Single out the significant elements to tackle and brainstorm
- Consult a wide variety of sources
Always ensure that your preference for either a long or short essay about Albert Einstein is interesting to you. This will help you develop an interest in your subject.
Your paper will have three distinct parts, namely;
- Introduction: Bring the subject into perspective. What aspect of Einstein’s life are you writing about? Is it about his education, political activism, or humanitarianism? How does it concern the reader?
- Body: Argue out your points in a systematic manner with relevant examples from his life. Ensure that the arguments synch with the examples given. Otherwise, you will end up with a blunt essay, one that would make Albert’s bones turn in a show of disbelief.
- Conclusion: It summarizes your essay, and you can also explain what you learned by completing the task.
Albert Einstein Essay Sample
Albert Einstein’s name has become synonymous with words such as, “genius,” and “intelligent,” but not many people know what achievements earned Einstein those prestigious labels. This brief paper will provide the reader with a background history on Einstein and his achievements, so that we can better understand why he is still regarded today as one of the most intelligent people that have ever lived.
Einstein was born in Wurttemberg Germany, on March 14, 1879 (Nobel Media AB, 2014). His family moved around quite a bit, moving from Germany to Italy, and then finally to Zurich, Switzerland. In Zurich, he began his studies to become a physics and mathematics teacher at the Federal Polytechnic School. Although he earned his degree and gained Swiss citizenship in 1901, he was unable to secure a job, so he eventually accepted a position as a technical assistant at the Swiss patent office. He later became a German citizen and remained working there until 1933, when he renounced his citizenship due to political reasons. Throughout his life, Einstein held many prestigious positions at universities, such as the Director of the Kaiser Wilhelm Physical Institute in Berlin and Professor of Theoretical Physics at Princeton. He was awarded numerous fellowships and membership all around the world, including the Franklin Medal from the Franklin Institute in 1935. He later became a United States citizen in 1940 and retired from Princeton in 1945. Einstein also has a daughter and two sons from his first marriage to Mileva Maric, which ended in divorce in 1919.
Einstein was said to have rewritten the laws of nature and “changed the way we understand the behavior of thing as basic as light, gravity, and time” (Famous Scientists, 2015). He actually had so many achievements and innovations, entire books have been written on the subject; therefore, this paper will highlight the most important works. One of Einstein’s earliest published works dealt with his analysis of Brownian Motion, where he provided confirmation for the existence of atoms and molecules. He also demonstrated the photoelectric effect, where he was able to prove that light can act both as a particle and a wave. He called light particles quanta, which he stated could eject electrons from metals given the right amount of energy. Einstein was also able to show that light travels at the speed of 300 million meters per second in a vacuum. This discovery also proved that people that are traveling at higher speeds experience time passing more slowly than people moving at slower speeds. One of Einstein’s most well known accomplishments was his equation: E = mc2, which states that energy is equal to mass multiplied by the speed of light squared. This means, “a small amount of mass could make a large amount of energy.” In 1916, Einstein published his most famous work, The General Theory of Relativity, which was proven by scientific observations years later. The theory has three basic parts: 1) Matter caused space to curve, which is what produced gravity; 2) The path of light follows the gravitational curve of space; and 3) Time passes at a slower pace when gravity is strong.
Most people are in agreement that Einstein was a genius, but scientists always wondered what made him such a genius. Was there something about Einstein’s brain that was so different from the “average” person? Several studies have tried to answer this question and have come up with several conclusions in support of this idea. According to the article, “Why Einstein was a Genius,” Michael Bater (2012) references several studies that have found difference/anomalies in Einstein’s brain. After he died in 1955, his son donated his father’s brain to research. For example, one study found that Einstein’s parietal lobes (which is involved in integrating sensory input with the visual system) had “a very unusual pattern of groves and ridges.” They speculated that this might have contributed to his remarkable ability to conceptualize physics problems. They also found that the left side of the brain (involved in sensory input into and in control of mouth and tongue) and his prefrontal cortex (involved in planning, perseverance in the face of challenges, and focused attention) were both larger than normal. Despite these findings, environmental factors (e.g., having very nurturing parents that encouraged creativity and independence) also contributed to the makings of one of the greatest minds of all time.
And there you have your award-winning Albert Einstein paper. To bring the point closer home, we have compiled writing prompts for possible questions that you may expect in your next assignment.
Why is Albert Einstein a Genius Essay Writing Prompts
- Explore his performance from kindergarten to college/university. What is unique about it?
- How were his thinking and decision making skills different from those of his classmates?
- Did he turn theories into concrete action plans? What was the far-reaching effect of these action plans on society at large?
Ways to Describe Albert Einstein in an Essay
- He was a great scientist
- A great visionary thinker
- He is an idealistic and inspirational figure
Good Quotes To Put in an Essay for Determination Albert Einstein
- “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Imagination is the highest form of research.”
- “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
Apart from these writing ideas, we also have topics that can lead to your academic results’ projectile curve.
Albert Einstein Favorite Scientist Essay Topics
- The discussion of the photoelectric effect by Albert Einstein
- Albert’s theories about gravity and motion
- Why Einstein won the Nobel Prize for Physics
- How long did it take for Albert to express his ideas mathematically?
- How Albert’s contribution to Quantum Physics helped shape the world
- Albert’s papers that changed the course of modern physics
- Einstein’s principle of relativity
- The inspiring life story of Albert Einstein
- How Einstein resolved his dispute with Hilbert
- The mathematical beauty of the general relativity theory
How Albert Einstein Changed the World Essay
- Albert’s role as a political and social crusader
- Einstein’s worldview on arts and how he contributed to its growth
- The influence of Einstein on philosophy—and the logical empiricists in particular
- Einstein’s thoughts on cosmology
- How Einstein contributed to the old quantum theory
- The nature of matter and radiation according to Albert Einstein
- The impact6 of Einstein’s ‘Unified Field Theory.’
- The invention of the atomic bomb from Einstein’s ideas
- Einstein and Brownian Motion
- The development of Wave-Particle Duality by Einstein
Whether you are tasked with this, I believe, essay by Albert Einstein summary or a full essay, the tips above should be at your fingertips.
If you need fast, custom essay writing help, our online gurus will assist you to satisfaction. What is keeping you now?